We focus on designing and implementing digital transformations that deliver positive outcomes for your business:
Identify New Revenue Streams
We help you identify new revenue streams and improve customer experience by:
- Understanding the voice of the customer, your employees and business partners.
- Building new ways of thinking with solutions to issues you and your customers might face with new technology.
- Using technology to get B2B businesses leads and reduce the sales cycles so you can grow your business in record time.
- Creating a digital dashboard which provides at-a-glance views of your key offers.
- Data visualisation to allow you to communicate to all generations.
- Producing management analytics reports to benchmark your business performance against a set of similar businesses so you can make business pricing and positioning decisions in real time
Create Sustainable Profitability
Changes to your business need to deliver long-term, sustainable profitability. We support this by enabling your organisation to:
- Transform business processes by investing in digital technology to generate higher long-term yield.
- Boost sustainability through small changes that save money, which can then fund bigger initiatives.
- Share sustainability efforts with customers and suppliers to create new and unique business models.
- Aim toward a circular economy in your product or service life cycles.
- Repurpose or repair older models to help extend your product’s lifespan whilst reducing resources and waste.
Optimise People Management
Our solutions provide a framework that will transform your people management processes by:
- Investing in appropriate digital technology to generate higher long-term yield.
- Putting in place the right number and right kind of people in the right place, at the right time, doing the activities which suit their skills best.
- Forecasting future staffing needs.
- Bridging the gap between employees’ performance and the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Helping you gain an edge over your competition.
Strengthen Employee Engagement
We set out processes that increase employee engagement using secure, tailored communications applications that help to:
- Determine engagement outcomes.
- Identify what’s important to your employees and give them the tools and information they need to do their jobs well.
- Develop a continuous listening strategy.
- Provide personalised training and coaching.
- Recognise achievements proudly and loudly.
Boost Guest Satisfaction
Communicating directly with guests is the most important thing for successful hotels. We improve communications and drive up guest satisfaction by:
- Designing successful, tailored, digital guest communications using multiple channels.
- Enabling hosts to positively influence the experience of their guests and to directly market their own offerings.
- Using tailored Guest Satisfaction Tracking Systems (GSTS) to understand which attributes of services offered earn the best levels of satisfaction to increase repeat customers and direct bookings.
- Using tools such as personalised messaging for post-booking communication, offers and promoting complimentary services.
- Implementing in-room technology as part of a strategy of rewarding repeat guests.
Raise Operational Efficiency
The greater the operational efficiency, the more profitable a business or investment is. We support incremental gains in operational efficiency by:
- Cost-effectively streamlining the base operations and eliminating redundant processes and waste by focusing on resource utilisation, production, inventory management and distribution.
- Assessing how to deliver quality services with fewer resources.
- Designing and building a strategy that looks both internally and externally at the organisation’s processes.
- Thinking creatively about how the organisation can perform activities that are different from your competitors, or finding new ways to undertake similar activities.
- Ensuring that operational effectiveness is part of a wider strategy to remain competitive.
Improve Cost Management
Christopher Ittner from Wharton said, “Across the board, the percentage of companies that hit their cost management targets is far below 50%.” We enable organisations to achieve their cost management targets by:
- Using cost management as a strategic lever, not a defensive response, to open up new opportunities. [Source: Christopher Ittner, Wharton].
- Sourcing the best partners who understand digital technology.
- Mapping digital solutions onto business process transformations to keep competitive advantage.
- Determining standards in respect of each item of cost.
- Identifying and analysing variances to assess the responsibility, the cause and cost of each service or product.
In its simplest form, productivity is output divided by input. Our objective is to regularly increase the quantity and quality of employee productivity by:
- Monitoring what task each employee is working on with team management software.
- Enabling work-appropriate, time-efficient communication between staff.
- Choosing and defining productivity metrics that take into account the goals your employees are trying to achieve and the challenges they face.
- Getting employees onboard with new productivity management systems.
- Being transparent about what factors are being measured and coaching staff on how to succeed.
Protect the Environment
The earth we live in is the only option for all living things right now, so it is essential that we protect its resources.
We help hospitality organisations to use digital technology to protect the environment by:
- Saving water and electricity in guest rooms, kitchens and laundry.
- Driving down use of single-use plastics with a goal to stop the use of plastic altogether.
- Only choosing products from environmentally-friendly sources.
- Working towards a paperless operation.
- Educating and training employees on the environmental impact of their role.